About Me

My photo
West Sussex, United Kingdom
IM A SPIRITUAL PERSON, I'M OPEN MINDED AND BELIEVE LIFE IS PART OF A JOURNEY TO ANOTHER LIFE FREE FROM NEGOTIVE THOUGHT, I HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR AND A EQUAL SENSE FUN. I HAVE M.E/CFS AND FIBROMYALGIA WHICH AFFECTS BIG PART OF MY LIFE. IM UNABLE TO GO OUT TO WORK BECAUSE OF THIS AND HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY SOCIAL LIFE, BECAUSE DAY TO DAY I HAVE LIMITED ENERGY, IF I DO TO MUCH I END UP IN PAIN WITH MEMORY ISSUES AND A LIMITED FUNCTIONING BRAIN . I LOVE ANIMALS AS THEIR LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL, THEY SHOULD BE LOVED FOR WHAT THEY ARE,AND BE ALLOWED TO BE FREE. I AM WORKING ON HEALING MYSELF, HOPING TO HELP HEAL OTHERS ONEDAY. :-)

Tuesday 3 August 2010

If you don't get it right in this life YOU will be back again to learn more, so do your best, be your best,have fun and enjoy the rest.:D 
What's more important to be happy or to be right,lol................................................... 
                                           ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. 
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. 
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. 
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders....................


Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
The Buddha (563-483 B.C.)

No comments:

Post a Comment